HEAVY/THRASH/DEATH VINLYS,NOV.2013 FROM MAIDEN TO BATHORY

Reprise des echanges sur le forum de VS
InSatanity

Re: oh...

Messagepar InSatanity » ven. nov. 07, 2008 9:10 pm

GLORIFIER OF MASSACRA a écrit :Hi guys!

oh, sorry InSatanity, it's just many times I get a pretty negative response on my mighty-list, so I asumed yours was as well more in the doubtful way, you know?

but you've got to understand, I don't know a shit bit of French, I know only some little words, so I just asumed your response was more in the negative way!

sorry mate, for the misunderstanding & thanx for writing!
cheers to you!
GOM

No problem at all, I don't think you must go so far (on french forums), to sell your amazing vinyl collection lol, that's why some people here are probably a little suspicious ;)

the mighty master: pourquoi n'a t'il rien à faire ici ? j'ai du mal à saisir :D

Coma

Messagepar Coma » ven. nov. 07, 2008 10:00 pm

The thing is, you're on a French forum - if you can't understand French in the first place, perhaps tell your friend who referenced you here to translate what is being said to avoid misunderstandings.

On the other hand, to be honest with you, this is not really the place to sell rare LPs. Most people here are "bargain hunters" and will not pay a lot of money for rare items, no matter how rare they really are. The best place for that is probably The Corroseum board - there are a few maniacs there who don't mind spending crazy amounts of money for LPs, but there again, they're mostly into 80's heavy metal.

As far as trading goes, your want list is too specific.

My advice is to put them on eBay - you'll sell them fast, the big spenders are there, and even though the whole eBay process can be a pain in the ass when it comes to their fees + their PayPal masquerade, it still remains the best place to get what your items are really worth.

I had a bunch of rare CDs for sale a few months ago, and didn't sell a single one here, even at reasonable prices. I then decided to put them on eBay and got a lot more than I expected. That's how it works - the common/obscure stuff gets traded on various trade forums, and the collector thing is worked through eBay.

GLORIFIER OF MASSACRA

oh...

Messagepar GLORIFIER OF MASSACRA » sam. nov. 08, 2008 2:24 pm

hey Guys, thanx for the words!

well, as I said a French friend of mine gave me a hint on this forum, so I tried. so, no problem really if I don't score here, I have a lot of other options to trade/sell my vinyls.

many diffrerent friends & distros I've known over the years, and other forums as well. on eBay I don't sell, cos I don't have either of those credit cards they aquire to open a sellers-account. sometimes you can verify your identity just by calling them over the phone, but that stands only for the in-land sellers - those that live in the country a certain eBay-site is from.

so, thanx for the advice Coma.

so, yeah, really no problem...

but you have the point there on the French-language. well, has been a little flop anyway, I don't feel really negative about it at all.
as I see InSatanity understands (thanx for that man!).

and thanx a lot for the hint on the Corroseum board, Coma!
I'll check it out....

cheers to you guys, best times there!
:o

P.S.: I wish I understood some French, little enough to see the comment to "The mighty dumpster" from you InSatanity, hah!

GLORIFIER OF MASSACRA

Re: THE FINAL UPDATE OF EVIL!!!!

Messagepar GLORIFIER OF MASSACRA » lun. août 17, 2009 7:58 pm

PayPal is now fully available!

thanx guys!
Dom.
/wave1/

GLORIFIER OF MASSACRA

Re: RARE BLACK/DEATH VINLYS, UPDATE FEB.2010: MORTIIS HANDMADE

Messagepar GLORIFIER OF MASSACRA » lun. févr. 15, 2010 6:45 pm

Hi guys!

especially friends of old thrash forces like Massacra, Loudblast, Aggressor,

& death forces, like Mutilated...

this has been a new update of my list.

check especially the rare MORTIIS handmade vinyls.
those are from "The Man" himself & very very limited & already sold out, nowhere to get anymore.

here is your last chance to get them!

cheers!
Dom.
/oldschool/

GLORIFIER OF MASSACRA

HEAVY/THRASH/DEATH/BLACK VINLYS,NOV.2013 FROM MAIDEN TO BATH

Messagepar GLORIFIER OF MASSACRA » lun. nov. 18, 2013 8:22 pm

Hi guys!

Since there's still some interest from some vinyl-junkies for my vinyls here, I'm making a NEW update of my vinyls here! /pcuser/

Please check my latest list, it's from 18. Nov. 2013.

and write me on my email for faster response:

glorificator.of.metal@gmail.com

Long time ago...

Hails & Cheers!
Dom.

/oldschool/

the list of Steel...(note: almost all vinyls are "like-NEW" or just brand NEW condition):
ABOMINATION-Abomination LP, the legendary debut 1990, ultra rare CLEAR VINYL!
ABOMINATION-Tragedy Strikes LP, obscure & cool 1991 album on NBR, still like NEW
ACCEPT-Breaker 7inch, japan ONLY, PROMO COPY!!!
ACCEPT-Accept PIC LP, Generation Records repress
ACCEPT-I'm A Rebel PIC LP, Generation records repress
ANCIENT-Det Glemte riket 7inch, repress on red vinyl, only 200 copies
ANCIENT-Halls of Eternity TRIPLE LP, ULTRA RARE METALBLADE TESTPRESSING comes in white cover & info sheet!!!!! Disc 1 comes twice, but lower quality & different matrix!!!! IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND IN THIS FORM!!!!
ANTHRAX-Among the Living LP, orig. US Megaforce, STILL SEALED!!!!
ANTHRAX-Madhouse 12inch, japan press, insert with OBI fold
ANTHRAX-Fistful of Anthrax LP, japan ONLY version of 1st album, OBI, clipping/poster, 2 bonus tracks
ANTHRAX-State of Euphoria LP, Island/Megaforce EU
ANTHRAX-Fistful of Metal LP, MFN
ANTHRAX-Attack of Killer B's LP
ANVIL-Plugged in Permanent PIC, rare disc sold out long time ago
ATROPHY-Violent by Nature LP, 1990 album of rare US thrashers, on Roadrunner
BATHORY-Bathory PIC LP, Bathory records white goat, RARE MISSPRESSING! THERE IS A MANUFACTURE ERROR ON TRACK "Reaper" where a little (ca. 1cm) arch is coming out of the surface (affects playing)! ask for photos, ONE OF A KIND!
BLACK SABBATH-Greatest Hits LP, noble japanese press in hard-cover, OBI & insert, which is enclosed ONLY in japanese version
BLACK SABBATH-Alternate versions 69-71 LP, rare bootleg with very rare material, once released only on a japanese LP
BLACK SABBATH-Paranoid LP, Earmark Gatefold
BLACK SABBATH-Black Sabbath LP, Earmark Gatefold
BLACK SABBATH-Alternate Version '69-'71 LP, bootleg of original japanese ONLY LP, with alternate versions of many Sabbath classics, finally for a lower price!
BLACK SABBATH-Turn Up the Night PIC 12inch, cool disc with Ronnie, Falling of the Edge Off the World
CRADLE OF FILTH-Midian DBLP
DARK ANGEL-Live Scars LP, still completely NEW!
DARKNESS-Conclusion & Revival LP, impossible to find TESTPRESSING of the last album of one of the most legendary German thrash bands (R.I.P.)
DARKNESS-The Demos 3LP BOX, nice fat booklet included, NEW!
DEATH ANGEL-Sonic Beatdown PIC 7inch
DEEP PURPLE-Stormbringer LP, japan press OBI, insert
DEEP PURPLE-Deepest Purple LP, japan press, OBI, lyrics insert
DEEP PURPLE-The House of Blue Light LP, japan press, OBI, fold-out insert
DEFECATION-Purity Dilution LP, the very 1st press with rare hype-sticker on cover & black vinyl, archive copy!
DEFIANCE-Beyond Recognition LP, rare 1992 album on vinyl, like totally NEW
DESASTER-Ride on for Revenge PIC 7inch
DESASTER/UNGOD-The Hill of A Thousand Souls 7inch, ULTRA RARE!!!!
DESTRUCTION-Live Without Sense LP, Noise US, with one bonus track & guitar solo
DESTRUCTION-Live Ludwigsburg '85 7inch
DESTRUCTION-Cracked Brain/My Sharona PROMO ONLY 7inch, ULTRA RARE, comes in white sleeve
DIO-Hungry for Heaven SHAPE DISC, very nice & rare one!
DIO-Live in Nurnberg 1984 LP, bootleg, black vinyl
DISHARMONIC ORCHESTRA-Expositionsprophylaxe LP
DISMEMBER-Early Demos LP, red vinyl, the original bootleg, 100 copies only
DISSECTION-Live Rebirth DOUBLE LP, 1st press, heavy quality gatefold, poster, red vinyl, only 100 copies!
DISSECTION-The Grief Prophecy 7inch
D.R.I.-Dirty Rotten LP, orig. 1983 BRAND NEW!
D.R.I.-Dealing with It LP, orig. Death Records '85, BRAND NEW!
EUROPE-Europe LP, 1st press, Capitol/Hot Records
EUROPE-Wings of Tomorrow LP, EU
EUROPE-Out of this World LP, EU
EMPEROR-Witches Sabbat 7inch, 200 copies only, very rare early bootleg 7inch, Black Hearts Records 1997, hard to find!!!
EXCRUCIATE/EPITAPH-Split LP, Infest '91, the rare split LP from early days, insert included
EXODUS-Pleasures of the Flesh LP, BOB gatefold reissue, clear vinyl with green splatters
EXODUS-Fabulous Disaster 2LP, BOB gatefold double LP reissue, bonus track, clear vinyl with green splatters, nice
FEAR OF GOD-As Statues Fell LP, 2nd press from 1992, crisp clean like new, a small bending on cover
FORBIDDEN-Forbidden Evil LP, BOB gatefold repressing, black vinyl, nice
FORBIDDEN-Twisted into Form 2LP, BOB gatefold double LP repressing, 2 bonus songs, black vinyl, nice
FUNERAL NATION-Sign of Baphomet 7inch, obscure single, white vinyl
GODDESS OF DESIRE -Let Us Win the War PIC LP, 500 copies made
GODDESS OF DESIRE -Symbol of Triumph LP, genuine original METAL BLADE TESTPRESSING 1999!!!!! UTTER RARE AS IT GETS!!!!
HELLOWEEN-Walls of Jericho LP, korean press, insert, poster
HELLOWEEN-Future World PIC LP, japan press, OBI stickered Noise die-cut sleeve, lyrics insert
HELLOWEEN-Judas MLP, US Combat press, 2 bonus tracks, still in shrink
HELLOWEEN-I Want Out Live LP, RCA US ONLY
HELLOWEEN-I Want Out SHAPE, german Noise
HELLOWEEN-Helloween PIC MLP, includes extra »surprise« track
HELLOWEEN-A Tale that Wasn't Right LP, korean ONLY LP, Live from Korea 1992, still BRAND NEW!
HOLY MOSES-The New Machine of Lichtenstein LP, complete wih comic book
HOLY TERROR-Terror & Submission LP, BOB gatefold reissue, red vinyl
IMMORTAL-Masters of Nebulah frost OFFICIAL VIDEO CASSETTE, still like NEW!
IMPALED NAZARENE-Karmakeddon Warriors OFFICIAL VIDEO CASSETTE, still like NEW!
IMPENDING DOOM-Signum of Hate 2LP, dedicated german black/death horde with covers from Celtic Frost & Morbid Angel, gatefold with great layout
IMPIETY-Salve the goat-Iblis excelsi 7inch, black vinyl, hard to find 1st pressing
IN AETERNUM-Demon possession PIC 7inch, lyrics-sheet, WASP-cover, awesome looking
INCUBUS-God Died on his Knees 7", 1st press Gore Records w/lyrics, cult band photo (not on 2nd pressing), handnumbered to 666, BRAND NEW OLD-STORE-STOCK COPY, IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND IN THIS CONDITION!!! The Cult band of Mike Browning & Sterling Von Scarborough (R.I.P.) after they were out fo Morbid Angel
INDESTROY-Senseless Theories MLP rare early deathrash from US, 1988
IRON MAIDEN-Somewhere in Time PIC DISC, original 1986 picture disc, NO reissue!
IRON MAIDEN-Flight of Icarus/The Trooper DOUBLE PACK MAXI
IRON MAIDEN-Purgatory/Maiden Japan DOUBLE PACK MAXI
IRON MAIDEN-Phantom of the Opera/Running Free DOUBLE PACK MAXI
IRON MAIDEN-The Number of the Beast/Run to the Hills DOUBLE PACK MAXI
IRON MAIDEN-Powerslave LP, japan press with POSTER, OBI, fold-out insert
IRON MAIDEN-Aces High MLP, japan press, OBI, lyrics-insert, bonus tracks
JUDAS PRIEST-Lead into Temptation PICTURE DISC, very rare bootleg picture disc, LIVE NEW HAVEN CONNECTICUT 1989, like brand new
JUDAS PRIEST-Priest...Live DBLP, korean version, PROMO stamped on front right corner & special full-colour insert (poster) only available in Korean version
JUDAS PRIEST-Priest...Live DBLP, very rare Korean alternate version with different back-cover, as well as different inside of gatefold! There is a big photo of Priest Painkiller-era line-up inside the gatefold!!! Very nice item for all Priest HM maniacs! this one is almost impossible to FIND!
JUDAS PRIEST-The Best of Judas Priest LP, Korean ONLY LP! very nice looking LP with Rob Halford on cover
JUDAS PRIEST-Green Manalishi EP, japanese with OBI & insert
JUDAS PRIEST-Metal Gods LP, Memphis Tenessee '92, same show as on Vengeance video '82
JUDAS ISCARIOT-March of the Apocalypse 7inch
KREATOR-Phantom Antichrist limited CD BOX-SET
KREATOR-Hordes of Chaos-Ultra Riot CD BOX
KREATOR-Phantom Antichrist DOUBLE PIC LP, AMAZING LAYOUT, NEW!
KREATOR-Civilization Collapse 7inch, green, different artwork, exclusive Nuclear Blast
KREATOR-Civilization Collapse7inch, orange
KREATOR-Extreme Aggression LP, german Noise
KREATOR-Out of the Dark...Into the Light MLP, German Noise, stickered cover
KREATOR-Pleasure to Kill LP, german Noise, 1st press, no barcode, photo-collage innersleeve, ULTRA RARE MISPRESSING!!! (Death is Your Saviour is missing on back-cover)
LAAZ ROCKIT-Holiday in Cambodia MLP, orig. Restelss US
MALEVOLENT CREATION-Invidious Dominion LP, BRAND NEW!
MALEVOLENT CREATION-Doomsday X PIC LP, BRAND NEW!
MANOWAR-Sign of the Hammer LP, BOB, sealed
MANOWAR-Battle Hymn LP, BOB, sealed
MANOWAR-Fighting the World LP, BOB, blue vinyl
MANOWAR-Kings of Metal DBLP, BOB, clear vinyls
MANOWAR-Battle Hymns LP, japan press, OBI, fold-out insert
MASSACRE-Tyrants of Death LP, Die-hard version, red vinyl, poster, paper slip-mat, ltd.200, OLD DEMOS ON VINYL, CRAZY RELEASE!!!!
MASSACRE-Second Coming PICTURE DISC, die-hard picture disc only 100 copies, official MASSACRE release!
MASTER-Human Machine LP, die-hard splatter vinyl, 100 copies
METALUCIFER-Soul of Warrior/Warriors again 7inch, original Iron Pegasus 2000, black vinyl, 500 copies
METALUCIFER-Heavy Metal Drill PICTURE DISC, original & long sold our Iron Pegasus picture disc
MORBID ANGEL-Domination LP, Giant original, hard cover, still in open shrink! NEW!
MORBID ANGEL-Crush Jesus Christ LP, original bootleg with PINK cover & pink vinyl
MORBID ANGEL/POSSESSED-Split LP, 1st pressing black/white photo cover-version & grey vinyl/blank white label, Thy Kingdom Come Demo 1987
MORBID ANGEL/SLAUGHTERLORD-Split 7inch, ULTRA RARE original split from 1987, BLACK VINYL, handnumbered to 666 copies
MORBID ANGEL/SLAUGHTERLORD-Split 7inch, 2nd press on clear vinyl, handnumbered to 666, released around 1990/91
MORBID ANGEL/SLAUGHTERLORD-Split 7inch, DIFFERENT early '90s version with different cover & clear/yellowish vinyl
MORBID ANGEL-Sickness over Europe LP, yellow vinyl, Live '91, Blessed are the Sick tour, nice cover/back-cover with cool exclusive photos
MORBID ANGEL-European Madness LP red cover & red, complete Altars of Madness album LIVE '89!!! Amazing brutal live show, only Morbid Angel can do!
MORBID ANGEL-European Madness LP, orange cover & green vinyl
MORBID ANGEL-Blessed are the Sick PIC LP
MORGOTH-Cursed to Live 2LP, black vinyl
MORTIIS-Stjernefødt 12inch EP, handmade, 10 copies ONLY!!!
MORTIIS-I Mørket Drømmende 12inch EP, handmade, 21 copies ONLY!!
MORTIIS- Keiser Av En Dimensjon Ukjent LP, repressing, limited splatter vinyl
MORTIIS- Ånden Som Gjorde Opprør LP, repressing, limited splatter vinyl
MOTORHEAD-Another Perfect Day LP, German Bronze, VERY RARE PROMO with "Unverkauftlich" stamp on label, like a perfect copy (no innersleeve inside originally)
MOTORHEAD-Bomber LP, German Bronze, VERY RARE PROMO with "Unverkauftlich" stamp on label, like a perfect copy
MOTORHEAD-No Sleep 'til Hammersmith LP, German bronze '81, NEW
MOTORHEAD-No Remorse DOUBLE LP, original UK Bronze with leather-sleeve
MUNICIPAL WASTE-The Fatal Feast (Waste in Space) LP, GREEN vinyl
NEPENTHE - Liegia 7inch, U.S. death
NOT FRAGILE-3 track 12inch EP, hard to find EP of obscure & great german speed metal band from 1989, released by Hellion Records, Germany in only 1000 copies. comes in plain white die-cut sleeve & sticker. a real low budget undergroundish looking release!
C.I.A. (NUCLEAR ASSAULT)-In the Red LP, solo album of Nuclear Assault drummer (here playing guitar) from 1990, with some NA members helping out, brand NEW
NUCLEAR ASSAULT-Critical Mass 12inch PROMO ONLY, 2 tracks, comes in black hard-sleeve with a hole, UTTER RARE
NUCLEAR ASSAULT-Trail of Tears 12inch PROMO ONLY, 2 tracks, comes in black hard-sleeve with a hole, UTTER RARE
NUCLEAR ASSAULT-Good Times, Bad Times 12inch PROMO LP in custom promo cover
NUCLEAR DEATH-For Our Dead 7inch, Wild Rags '92, complete totally new with poster
NUNSLAUGHTER/DERKETA-Split 7inch
NUN SLAUGHTER - Face of evil 7inch, original 7inch on Quaballah records, Spain!
NUNSLAUGHTER-Radio Damnation LP, Iron Bonehead, a rare one today
NUNSLAUGHTER-One Night in Hell LP, Iron Bonehead, a rare one today & maybe their best live show ever!
NUNSLAUGHTER-Ritual of darkness 7inch, utter rare original bootleg 7inch from Brazil from circa '93! (if my info correct) the rarest NS item for sure! well, besides Killed by the cross 7inch!!!
NUNSLAUGHTER-Blood Devil 7", white vinyl, 1st pressing, Revenge Productions
ONSLAUGHT-In search of Sanity LP, orig. London Records, BRAND NEW!
ONSLAUGHT-Killing Peace 2LP, actual album
ONSLAUGHT-Power from Hell 2LP, BOB gatefold double LP reissue, purple vinyl
ONSLAUGHT-The Force 2LP, BOB gatefold reissue, red vinyl
OZZY OSBOURNE-Speak of the Devil DBLP, japan press w/ 7" single + huge poster
OZZY OSBOURNE-The Ultimate Sin LP, japan press, w/sticker sheet
OZZY OSBOURNE-Prince of Darkness MLP, japan ONLY, set of post cards & large sticker
PARADOX-Heresy LP, Roadrunner
POSSESSED-Beyond the Gates/The Eyes of Horror DBLP, BOB, awesome looking exclusive inside of gatefold
PUNGENT STENCH-Masters of Moral, Servants of Sin 2LP, 2001 album of the most original/sick band in the world, one corner-bend
QUIET RIOT-III LP, japan press, OBI, full-colour fold-out insert
QUIET RIOT-Live Riot MLP, japan press, OBI, complete with 4 posters/clippings
RAGE-Speak of the Dead 2LP
REVENANT-Exalted Being 7inch, obscure 1992 single, with lyrics insert, NEW
RUMBLE MILITIA-Stop violence and Madness LP, Century Media '91, the 1991 album of German well known thrash-crossover band from the 1980s! still brand NEW
RUNNING WILD-Little Big Horn 7inch, a rare 7inch from 1991
SABBAT-Dreamweaver LP, original 1989, complete with fold-out inlay
SACRED REICH-Alive at the Dinamo MLP, BRAND NEW!
SAMAEL-Antigod/Into the Pentagram PIC 7inch, beautiful new picture single, finally some old track again!
SAXON-Saxon LP, japan press, OBI, insert
SAXON-Strong Arm Metal LP, japan press, OBI, insert
SCORPIONS-Fly to the Rainbow LP, noble Japan press with OBI & fold-out lyrics insert
SEPULTURA-Chaos A.D. LP, Roadrunner
SEPULTURA-Roorback 2LP, gatefold
SLAYER-Eyes of the Insane/Cult 7inch,
SLAYTANIC SLAUGHTER-Tribute to Slayer LP w/Dissection, Invocator, Merciless, Enslaved, Seance…
SLAUGHTER-Nocturnal Hell 7", rare 1st single from 1986, 1000 copies ONLY, numbered, NEW!
SLAUGHTER-Strappado LP, original Diabolic Force 1987, NEW!
SLAUGHTER-Bloody Karnage 7", 1st press, grey marble vinyl
SODOM-Rehearsals 1984 7inch, BLACK VINYL
SODOM-Better off Dead 2LP, reissue, white vinyl, only 100 copies made
SODOM-Agent Orange LP, 2010 repress, bonus track, orange vinyl
SODOMANIAC TRIBUTE-Tribute to Sodom LP, DIE-HARD VERSION with stunning denim bag & red vinyl, only 111 copies , TRULY AN AMAZING ITEM!!!!
SOLSTICE-Halycon PIC 12inch, rare sold out disc, comes in die-cut cover
SORCERY-Rivers of the Dead 7inch
TERRORIZER-4/25/87 Demo Rehearsal Satanic Records '91, 333
UNGOD - UNGOD/CABAL - Split 7inch
UNLEASHED-Where No Life Dwells BOX-SET, LP, shirt, CD, 500 copies ONLY, NEW!
UNLEASHED-And the Laughter Has Died 7inch, NEW!
THE CROWN-Hell is here LP, the 1999 album finally on vinyl by Night of the vinyl Dead, ltd. 500 copies, 1st class swedish death mixed with thrash influences, ex-Crown of Thorns
V/A TEUTONIC INVASION II-Compilation LP, w/Paradox, Violent Force, Minotaur…
V/A TOTAL DESTRUCTION-Metal Blade compilation LP, w/Slayer (specially remixed song exclusive for this album), Warlord, Trouble, Obsession, Savage Grace, Pandemonium, Witchkiller, Demon Flight, Bitch, still brand NEW in shrink
V/A SPEED KILLS 5-Under One Flag Compilation 2LP
VENOM-At War with Satan LP, Back on Black heavy gatefold reissue, red vinyl, 11 bonus tracks (!!!!) from 12inch versions & Abbey Road mixes
VENOM-Black Metal 2LP, Back on Black heavy gatefold reissue, grey vinyl, 10 bonus tracks (!!!!) from Radio One session & some 12inch versions
VENOM-Welcome to Hell 2LP, Back on Black heavy gatefold reissue, clear vinyl, 11 bonus tracks (!!!!) from 7inches & demos
VIO-LENCE-They Keep Killing 7inch, white, rare 1993 demo on vinyl
WASP-Animal F.ck like a Beast 12inch, japan press, OBI, full-size cover sticker
Wasp-Sunset & Babylon 7inch, poster cover
Wasp-9.5. Nasty 7"
Wasp-I wanna be somebody 7"
Wasp-Animal (F..k like a Beast) 7"
Wasp-Scream Until you Like It 7"
Wasp-I Don't Need No Doctor 7", with back-pass Donnington '87
Wasp-Mean Man 7"
Wasp-Live Animal F..k Like A Beast 7"
Wasp-Forever Free 7", with patch
Wasp-The Real Me 7"
Wasp-The Real Me SHAPE PIC
WHITESNAKE-Slide it In LP, japan, OBI, COMPLETED version, with extra sleeve, booklet, sticker (charm is missing)
WHITESNAKE-Give me All your Love PIC 12inch, including double-sided poster
XYSMA-First & Magical LP, remastered on gatefold & clear vinyl

Revenir à « Débats & Discussions »