HEAVY/THRASH/DEATH VINLYS,NOV.2013 FROM MAIDEN TO BATHORY

Reprise des echanges sur le forum de VS
GLORIFIER OF MASSACRA

HEAVY/THRASH/DEATH VINLYS,NOV.2013 FROM MAIDEN TO BATHORY

Messagepar GLORIFIER OF MASSACRA » mer. juil. 30, 2008 11:21 pm

THE LATEST UPDATED LIST FROM 18TH NOV. 2013 YOU CAN FIND IN THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD.

THE ORIGINAL POST BELOW IS LEFT FOR MEMORY.

THANKS ALL & HAILS!
Dom.

/wave2/

Hi there French maniacs!!!

'/grrrr/'

check out my list of rare vinyl from my own collection. most of them in mint, mint-, or just NEW condition! check out also my want list down below. thanx!

serious vinyl-hunters don't hesitate to drop a line to my email for some serious business:

glorificator.of.metal@gmail.com '/kill/'

latest feedbacks....
http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... highlight=

still here are these from the 2/15/10 update...+ SOME NEW ADDITIONS + NEW WANTS!!!

the list....
EMPEROR-Witches Sabbath 7inch, the 1997 reissue of their 1st legendary single, but here with different cover & limited to 200 ONLY!!!!! VERY HARD TO FIND!!!!
MORTIIS-I mørket Drømmende” 12”EP – ULTRA RARE, handmade by Mortiis himself!!!! plain black sleeve with beautiful Mortiis photo attached on cover & handnumbered on back-cover!!!! and signed by Mortiis!!!! Limited total to 21 copies (12x black vinyl, 9x clear vinyl) - this is black! INCLUDES BIG POSTER! ULTRA LIMITED & already sold out a week after they got made!!!!! SUPER RARE!!!!
MORTIIS-Crypt of the Wizard” LP – ULTRA RARE, handmade by Mortiis himself!!!! plain black sleeve with beautiful Mortiis photo attached on cover & handnumbered on back-cover!!!! and signed by Mortiis!!!! Limited total to 11 copies (all black vinyl)! INCLUDES BIG POSTER! ULTRA LIMITED & already sold out a week after they got made!!!! note that EACH copy is really unique, cos photos attached on cover are always different!!!!
MORTIIS-Stjernefødt 12”EP – ULTRA RARE, handmade by Mortiis himself!!!! plain black sleeve with beautiful Mortiis photo attached on cover & handnumbered on back-cover!!!! and signed by Mortiis!!!! Limited to 13 copies (5x black vinyl, 8x white vinyl) - this is white! INCLUDES BIG POSTER! ULTRA LIMITED & already sold out a week after they got made!!!!! SUPER RARE!!!!
FATA MORGANA-s/t LP ULTRA RARE, handmade by Mortiis himself!!!! plain black sleeve with "Fata Morgana" original Dark Dungeon flyer attached on cover & handnumbered on back-cover!!!! and signed by Mortiis!!!! Limited to 10 copies (all black vinyl)! INCLUDES FULL PAGE BOOKLET! ULTRA LIMITED & already sold out a week after they got made!!!!! SUPER RARE!!!!
VOND-The Dark River LP – ULTRA RARE, handmade by Mortiis himself!!!! plain black sleeve with beautiful "Cross" photo attached on cover & handnumbered on back-cover!!!! and signed by Mortiis!!!! Limited to 24 copies (all black vinyl)! ULTRA LIMITED & already sold out a week after they got made!!!!! SUPER RARE!!!!
IMMOLATION-Dawn of possession LP, original Roadrunner, complete in new-like shape! really hard to find in such shape!
BAPHOMET-The dead shall inherit LP, test-press in custom Peaceville sleeve! a rare find! only a handful copies pressed.
CARBONIZED-For the security LP
CARBONIZED-No canonization 7inch 2 versions: black cover/label & blue cover/black label
FLESHCRAWL-Lost in a grave 7inch
DAMNATORY-Hybridized deformity 7inch
BOLT THROWER-In Battle there is no law LP, Vinyl Solution '88, very rare debut
BOLT THROWER-Live at Bradford 7inch, 2 live tracks from Realm
CARCASS-Symphonies of Sickness LP, orig. gatefold
ENTOMBED-Stranger Aeons 12inch, very rare
REPULSION-Horrified DOUBLE LP RED VINYL, the superfast sold out Southern Lord reissue on 100 copies on RED vinyl! BUT THIS IS NOT ALL: this one is SUPER-SPECIAL, cos it includes also one extra misspressed vinyl (A/B side) on which the audio is misspressed & so on both sides are tracks from B side! it even includes an "apology-sheet" from Southern Lord to the original buyer then, apologizing for the "failure" shipping the misspressed vinyl & this time sending the correct LP with audios of A & B sides. THIS IS THE ULTIMATE REPULSION COLLECTIBLE!!!! POSSIBLY ONLY ONE COPY EXISTS!!!! 3 LP'S IN SUPER-NOBLE GATEFOLD- ALL IN RED VINYL!!!! ONLY REALLY GOOD OFFERS WILL BE ACCEPTED!!!! COMPLETE IN MINT SHAPE!
ABSU-And Shineth Unto the Cold Cometh 7inch
POSSESSED-Seven Churches 5 x 7inch leather BOX-SET
POSSESSED/SIDE EFFECT-Resurrection 10inch, rare 10 inch, some bendings on the sleeve, vinyl almost unplayed!
SODOM-Agent Orange Tin-Can Steel-Box, incl. 2 x PIC LP's, 2 x slip-mats for grammophone with white Sodom logo on black, wrist-band & sticker, limited to 8000 copies!!!! used box, PIC LP's still in mint condition
SARCOFAGO/NECROVORE - Demos split PIC LP, very very rare!
MAYHEM-Malleus Maleficarum 7inch ltd. 66 copies, RAREST MAYHEM OUT THERE!!!!!!! BE SURE THIS IS THE REAL THING!!!!!
MAYHEM-De Mysteriis Dom. Sathanas LP, DELUXE version! completely in mint, unplayed/unused copy.
MAYHEM - Mediolanum capta est LP, gatefold, like brand NEW!
MAYHEM - Wolf's lair abyss MLP* bad bends on the cover
MAYHEM - The grand declaration of war LP, original Season of Mist 2000
BEHERIT - Beast of Beherit DBLP, original gatefold, no re-press!
AMPUTATION-Demo '90 7inch, pre-IMMORTAL's only DEMO on vinyl!!! limited to only 100 copies!! unplayed!!!
IMPALED NAZARENE - Latex cult LP
IMPALED NAZARENE - Satanic masowhore 7inch
CARPATHIAN FOREST - CF PIC 7inch, incl. MAYHEM-cover Ghoul
ANCIENT-Det glemte riket LP, Trolltaar, 7inch + bonus tracks
ANCIENT-Trolltaar MLP, original one
ANCIENT-Det Glemte riket 7inch, repress on red vinyl, only 200 copies
GRIMM-Nordisk vinter 7inch, Grimm's band after he departed from Ancient, Carpathian Forest members included, rare find today
IMPIETY - Salve the goat-Iblis excelsi 7inch, black vinyl*
BURZUM - Once emperor 7inch, 1st bootleg 7inch
BURZUM - Demo LP, PVC sleeve + inserted cover-sheets, oldest bootleg
DARK THRONE-Demos LP, PVC sleeve + inserted cover-sheets, Thulcandra, Land of Frost, Cromlech demos
DIMMU BORGIR - Godless savage garden PIC LP, incl.ACCEPT-cover
ROTTING CHRIST-Dawn of the iconoclast PIC 7inch
ZEMIAL-For the glory of Ur PIC LP, ULTRA RARE PIC LP lim.100 copies + SLEEVE!!!! THE GLORIOUS DEBUT OF THE HELLENIC INTELLECTUALS!!!! GOOD OFFERS!!!!
ZEMIAL-Necrolatry PIC LP, ULTRA RARE PIC lim.100 copies + SLEEVE!!! IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND!!! GOOD OFFERS!!
ZEMIAL-Sleeping Under Tartarus 7inch, 2nd edition on pink vinyl
AGATUS-The Weaving Fates PIC LP, ULTRA RARE PIC lim.111 copies + SLEEVE!!! sleeve is damaged a bit, due to packaging-error of the distro/label I had purchased this some years ago. I can make detailed photos. DISC is still brand NEW!
ABOMINATOR - Damnation's prophecy LP, rare debut album on cult MERCILESS records!
ATOMIZER-End of Forever LP, the debut on End All Life, very nice gatefold
BLOODSTORM/MORIA-An Attack of Sonic Torment Split LP, impossible to find vinyl ONLY release of pre-Goreaphobia, 2 stickers included!
VULPECULA - Fons immortalis 10inch
ACHERON - Necromantheion communion PIC 7inch
CARPATHIAN FOREST - Strange old brew LP, rare 2000 album on Avantgarde
MORTEM-Decomposed by possession LP, 3rd album
NUNSLAUGHTER-Hell's Unholy Fire LP, debut on Revenge Productions, ltd. 1053
NUNSLAUGHTER - One night in hell LP
NUNSLAUGHTER-Ritual of darkness 7inch, utter rare original bootleg 7inch from Brazil from '93! (if my info correct) the rarest NS item for sure! well, besides Killed by the cross 7inch!!!
NUNSLAUGHTER - Radio damnation LP
NUN SLAUGHTER - Blood devil 7inch, original 7inch!
NUN SLAUGHTER - Face of evil 7inch, original 7inch on Repulse records, Spain!
NUN SLAUGHTER - The guts of christ 7inch, original 7inch on Repulse records, Spain!
NUNSLAUGHTER/DERKETA-Split 7inch
SATHANAS-Ripping Evil 7inch, super rare 7inch on Midian Creations, includes lyrics-insert
EQUINOX-Upon the Throne of Eternity 7inch
SUICIDAL WINDS-Victims in blood LP, the VERY first original with original cover art on No Colours records!!!! limited to 300 copies & fast sold out by the label!
INFERNO - Downtown hades LP, nice gatefold
USURPER - Threshold of the usurper PIC MLP
USURPER - Skelethal season LP, the original on Merciless records
GODKILLER - The end of the world LP, black metal band from Monaco
OLD MAN'S CHILD - Ill-natured spiritual invasion PIC LP, orig. pic
IN AETERNUM - Demon possession PIC 7inch, lyrics-sheet, WASP-cover
HADEZ - Aquellare LP, old Peruvian horde planned by Euronymous on DSP, released on Iron Pegasus today
NERGAL - The wizard of nerath LP
NARGAROTH - Rasluka II 10inch
JUDAS ISCARIOT-March of the Apocalypse 7inch, rare 7inch on Sombre
JUDAS ISCARIOT-Of great Eternity LP, black vinyl, ltd.400 copies
DECAYED - Behold the wrath 7inch
METAL KING - Worship to the real metal 7inch
INFERNAL - Majestic fire 7inch
DIABOLOS RISING - S.N.T.F. 7inch*
NEPENTHE - Liegia 7inch, U.S. death
UNGOD - UNGOD/CABAL - Split 7inch
HEADBANGERS AGAINST DISCO - Compilation Part I 7inch, NEW! ALL!
H.A.D .- Part II 7inch
H.A.D. - Part III 7inch, all three include tracks from NIFELHEIM, USURPER, SABBAT, INFERNO, GEHENNAH, LOUD PIPES, CIANIDE, UNPURE.
RAZOR OF OCCAM-Pillars of Creation LP ltd.500, blue vinyl + patch
RAZOR OF OCCAM - Diabologue 7inch, absolutely rare
G.O.T.H.-Monuments of Impurity 7inch, totally rare, only 200 copies on native aussie label!
BARATHRUM-Jetblack 7inch, truly rare seven of finnish cult act
MORTEM-Demon tales LP, utter rare debut on MERCILESS records!
TORMENTOR-A tribute to Tormentor 7inch, 2 hungarian acts covering Tormentor
BATHORY-Jubileeum Vol.1 DOUBLE LP
BATHORY-Jubileeum Vol.2 DOUBLE LP
BATHORY-Jubileeum Vol.3 LP
DEATH-The face of truth LP, rare boot, black vinyl*
KREATOR-Behind the mirror PIC 12inch, rare PIC LP
SODOM-Expurse of sodomy PIC 12inch, black rim, German press
SODOM-Mortal way of live DOUBLE LP
SODOM-Obsessed by cruelty LP, Steamhammer, Germany
MORBID ANGEL-Abominations of desolation LP orig.Satanic records Japan '91, the 2nd edition with sheet-insert, but still on black vinyl / NO REAL SLEEVE
MORBID ANGEL-Altars of the mad man LP*, very rare brazilian bootleg, lim. only 200, has a bad bent on the bottom-right corner
CANNIBAL CORPSE-Put them to death PIC LP, rare bootleg live PIC LP
MASSACRE-Live Tampa Florida '86 LP, rare bootleg from Brazil, handnumbered to only 300
MASSACRE-Infestation of Demos PIC LP, rare only 100 copies, cult demos
MASSACRE-From Beyond TESTPRESSING LP, in Rough Trade sleeve
ACHERON-Satanic Victory DIE HARD LP, coloured vinyl, big poster + shirt + patch + button
AFTER DEATH-Retronomicon DBLP, Die-Hard version on clear vinyl, ltd. to only 50 copies!
DESASTER-20 Years of Total Desaster DIE HARD BOX
IMMORTAL-Masters of Nebulah frost OFFICIAL VIDEO CASSETTE, still like NEW
IMPALED NAZARENE-Karmakeddon Warriors OFFICIAL VIDEO CASSETTE, still like NEW

MY WANTS FOR A POSSIBLE TRADE:

any JUDAS PRIEST BOOTLEG
any HELLOWEEN BOOTLEG
any MANOWAR BOOTLEG
any WASP BOOTLEG
any ACCEPT BOOTLEG
any ANTHRAX BOOTLEG
ANTHRAX-Soldiers of Metal 7inch
D.R.I.-Dirty Rotten 7inch, original Dirty Rotten Records
MANOWAR-Defender 7inch
MANOWAR-Blow your speakers 7inch
MANOWAR-Sign of the Hammer Japan LP
JUDAS PRIEST-5 LP BOX-SET, swedish only box-set
JUDAS PRIEST-3 LP BOX, UK box with "Fist breaking through" cover, with Sin After Sin, Stained Class & Killing Machine.
VENOM-Here Lies Venom 3 LP BOX-SET
VENOM-Eine Kleine Nachtmusik japanese DOUBLE LP (sticker-sheet)
ACCEPT-Midnight Mover 12inch
ACCEPT-London Leatherboys Japan LP
ACCEPT-Demon's Night 3 LP BOX-SET
HELLOWEEN-Pumpkin Iron DOUBLE LP (Japan)
IRON MAIDEN-Maiden Japan DOUBLE LP, extended complete show (japanese release)
ROTTING CHRIST-Satanas Tedeum DIE HARD LP, signed by Necromayhem, with complete content (poster, sticker, flyer)
METALUCIFER-Live Zorugelion LP, Infernal Thrash Records (1st pressing)
METALUCIFER-Live Zorugelion LP, HMSS Records (2nd pressing)
SODOM-In the sign of evil MLP, U.S. Metalblade
SODOM-Obsessed by Cruelty LP, U.S. Metalblade
SODOM-Expurse of Sodomy 12inch, U.S. clear vinyl
SODOM-Expurse of Sodomy PIC 12inch, clear rim
SODOM-Expurse of Sodomy PIC 12inch, with gold logo & rim & print.
SODOM-Persecution Mania PIC LP, U.S., clear rim
KREATOR-Out of the Dark LP, Brazil press
KREATOR-Coma of Souls LP, Brazil press
KREATOR-Outcast PIC DISC
BATHORY-Bathory YELLOW GOAT LP, in GREAT condition ONLY! I offer good trade for it!
BATHORY-Bathory LP, Canadian Banzai
BATHORY-Bathory LP, white goat, orig. Tyfon
BATHORY-The Return LP, orig. Tyfon
SLAYER-Greetings from my guts RED COVER/RED VINYL LP
DARKNESS-Death Squad LP
CORONER-any LP, especially Grin & Mental Vortex
DESTRUCTION-infernal Overkill LP, with poster inside
SLAUGHTER-Surrender or Die LP, preferrably white vinyl
SLAUGHTER-Fuck of death LP, white + patch
CARNAGE-Dark Recollections LP
MORBID ANGEL-Thy Kingdom Come 7inch, grey vinyl
SATAN'S REVENGE PART II-New Renaissance records compilation LP
RUNNING WILD-Black hand Inn LP
RUNNING WILD-Pile of Skulls LP
RUNNING WILD-Masquerade LP, original
RUNNING WILD-Masquerade LP, clear vinyl bootleg
RUNNING WILD-Death or Glory PIC DISC
RUNNING WILD-Blazon Stone PIC DISC
RUNNING WILD-Rivalry PIC MLP
RUNNING WILD-Led or Gold 12inch
RUNNING WILD-Little Big Horn 12inch
RUNNING WILD-Bad to the Bone 12inch
RUNNING WILD-Little Big Horn shape
RUNNING WILD-Black demons on stage orig. LP, splatter vinyl preferred
RUNNING WILD-Heavy metal like a Hammerblow MLP, original with yellow on black & numbered to 300
RUNNING WILD-Heavy Metal like a Hammerblow MLP, Brazil version with blue cover & naked woman
HELLOWEN-Bang that Head that doesn't bang LP, the version with white pumpkin on black cover.
HELLOWEEN-any bootleg LP
VIOLENT FORCE-A malevolent assault of tomorrow LP
DESASTER-Tyrants of the Netherworld PIC LP, in sleeve
DESASTER.-Hellfire's Dominion PIC LP
DESASTER-Stormbringer PIC MLP, incl CD booklet

ANY OTHER VINYLS YOU MIGHT HAVE IN TRADE, LET ME KNOW!!! THANX.

thanx for checking this out! FEEL FREE TO DROP IN ON MY EMAIL!

Hail!

CHEERS! :idea: :x :P |prunk| /blurp/ :twisted: :o /madman/ /wave1/
Dernière modification par GLORIFIER OF MASSACRA le lun. nov. 18, 2013 8:33 pm, modifié 8 fois.

Blind

Messagepar Blind » jeu. juil. 31, 2008 8:30 am

Ouais, y'a un paquet de trucs rares mais je n'ose pas imaginer le prix, genre pour les Judas Iscariot :oops:

Bomber

Messagepar Bomber » jeu. juil. 31, 2008 12:48 pm

Ya tellement de trucs rares que c'est limite suspect :?
Lowest Common Denominator

Raumsog

Messagepar Raumsog » jeu. juil. 31, 2008 3:20 pm

J'ai déjà vu la liste de ce type ya quelques mois trainer sur divers forums un peu partout en Europe (Allemagne et Royaume Uni pour ceux dont je me souviens), il avait encore plus de trucs à l'époque... J'imagine que si ces vinyls partent c'est qu'il trouve des acheteurs pour, donc ça doit pas trop mal se passer? Après le gars était un peu zarb, sur le topic que j'avais parcouru il parlait beaucoup de ses couilles... Si c'est pas de l'info en or ça :lol:

Blind

Messagepar Blind » jeu. juil. 31, 2008 5:14 pm

Ouais mais vu ce qu'il recherche en trade, tu peux imaginer le prix qu'il doit demander un lp rare qu'il a dans sa liste de vente/trade. Je veux dire, des vendeurs qui te font le disque à 100 ou 150€, y'en a pas besoin ici, on a déjà Ebay :lol:

Bomber

Messagepar Bomber » jeu. juil. 31, 2008 6:48 pm

Raumsog a écrit :J'ai déjà vu la liste de ce type ya quelques mois trainer sur divers forums un peu partout en Europe (Allemagne et Royaume Uni pour ceux dont je me souviens), il avait encore plus de trucs à l'époque... J'imagine que si ces vinyls partent c'est qu'il trouve des acheteurs pour, donc ça doit pas trop mal se passer? Après le gars était un peu zarb, sur le topic que j'avais parcouru il parlait beaucoup de ses couilles... Si c'est pas de l'info en or ça :lol:

J'ai fait une petite recherche sur google en tapant son adresse e-mail et en effet, il semble être correct.

Il devrait mettre ces lps sur ebay.

Ah je me laisserais bien tenter mais bon là, je suis pas prêt de mettre une centaine d'euros pour un lp :?

GLORIFIER OF MASSACRA

crowded here...

Messagepar GLORIFIER OF MASSACRA » jeu. juil. 31, 2008 7:08 pm

Hi guys!

I don't understand not a bit French, but thanx for writing!

actually, as I know what Deja Vu is (I am a GREAT IRON MAIDEN FAN!), I suspect what you're saying is that you've seen my list already also on other forums, right?

and now for some reason you are suspicious about me??? I am a rip off, my list is not real, bla bla bla...and so on???

well, whatever, if you don't trust me, then it's simple:

please don't buy anything from me, neither trade with me.

problem solved.

hail to all MASSACRA fans!!!

cheers!
Domen

P.S.: oh, to the dude that was asking about JUDAS ISCAROT (Blind), please drop by on my email and tell me which you'd like & we'll discuss about the prices. thanx!

Bomber

Messagepar Bomber » jeu. juil. 31, 2008 7:15 pm

You should put some of your lps on Ebay mate :wink:

I don't think there are users on this forum who are able to pay high price for your stuffs...at least, that's generally the case when a seller want someone to make an offer for something.

By the way, where do you come from?

GLORIFIER OF MASSACRA

alright...

Messagepar GLORIFIER OF MASSACRA » jeu. juil. 31, 2008 7:59 pm

hey mate!

I don't know. I'm trying the forum out on a TIP from some French friend.
that's all.

I feel actually quite excited being here, cos I'm a fan of some good old French bands from the good old Death Metal days! (need to mention them??)

but I don't think there are sooo many extremely rare & expensive items there. I used to have much more such LP's. if you look closer now, you see there are only a handful of such....

like IMMORTAL clear, SADISTIC INTENT LP, MARDUK 7inch, BLASPHEMY LP, NUNSLAUGHTER Ritual of Darkness 7inch & NECROVORE/SARCOFAGO PIC is today very expensive. maybe still AMPUTATION 7inch...

that's like all.

those MAYHEM stuff is really "average-priced" stuff, really. or MORBID or TORMENTOR or..... all around 50 EUROs, or so. some a bit less, some a bit more, but that's still average.

yeah, I used to have a lot more such "grand" items in the past, like MARDUK Opus green, SADISTIC INTENT Resurrection PIC LP, BURZUM Filozofem orig. DBLP, MAYHEM-Dawn of the Black Hearts LP & PIC LP, TOMENTOR Anno Domini LP with poster, etc, etc....I can't even remember all right now.

now things are more average, so I think no need to panic, I think.

I've already had one guy that seems to be serious just the next 10 hours, after my list was posted here. so, I see a bright light.

I am from Slovenia. hope you're not mixing us with Eastern Europe and retarded postal systems of that region. as we are NOT. simpy like that. we are very small & post is very efficient. and also we are at the "crossroads" of the "happening". what makes it very convenient for sending out/receiving records here in Europe.

cheers man!

Bomber

Messagepar Bomber » ven. août 01, 2008 10:55 am

Do you use Domentor like username on others forums? I think I remind you now...

You have some stuffs that I'm interested in. I'm going to think about a deal and I'll contact you soon mate.

Revenir à « Débats & Discussions »