Ordering Albums from Canada.

Placez vos petites annonces , groupe cherche chanteur, chanteuse, guitariste etc ...
Les annonces d'ingé son, de studios, de paroliers ou de compositeurs ont également leur place ici.
NaOH

Ordering Albums from Canada.

Messagepar NaOH » mar. août 31, 2004 8:47 am

Just want to say first of all that I'm a great, great fan of your work, and there's no way in hell I can't own your albums. Unfortunately for me, nobody around here stocks them.

So, instead, I figure I'll just order them either straight from you or from Listenable, whichever is easier and which will get you the most cash in your pocket :wink: . What I want to know is how much exactly it would cost to get all three of your albums shipped to my door in US or Canadian dollars (I live in Canada, so that should help you figure out the shipping costs).

Thank you very much. :x

MUGARÜD

Messagepar MUGARÜD » mar. août 31, 2004 11:32 am

MUGARÜD

Messagepar MUGARÜD » mar. août 31, 2004 11:33 am

:oops: sorry i didn't read all your post, i can't answer ( la classe )
:P

NaOH

Messagepar NaOH » mar. août 31, 2004 2:10 pm

My french is very terrible, and so I'd have a VERY hard time navigating both of those sites. Can I not order the albums by mail from you?

napalmdirk

Messagepar napalmdirk » mar. août 31, 2004 3:21 pm

Hello man, Dirk from Scarve here.
Yes, you can order all three albums directly from us. The price is 17 USD per album including postage. You can send the money in your own currency, that would be 67 CAD for the order you mentioned.
The address to send your well-hidden cash to is : SCARVE c/o Patrick Martin, 1 rue de la Mairie, 54450 Buriville, France. You will get your CDs in about two weeks.
BTW, don't forget to mention your postal address & exact order.

Thanks a lot for your kind support !!! :!:

/devil/

Revenir à « Annonces Musiciens »