24-25.04 - Keep It True XVIII @ Lauda-Königshofen (DE)

Annoncez ici les grosses tournées ayant plusieurs dates en France, les festivals et les dates européennes.
Lax

24-25.04 - Keep It True XVIII @ Lauda-Königshofen (DE)

Messagepar Lax » mar. déc. 24, 2013 2:10 pm

Vendredi 24 Avril 2015 - Samedi 25 Avril 2015 @ Lauda-Königshofen - Tauberfrankenhalle :

TITAN FORCE (U.S.)
SHOK PARIS (U.S.) - Special Set
AT WAR (U.S.)
JUTTA WEINHOLD BAND (DE) - Playing highlights from ZED YAGO & VELVET VIPER

Hallo Friends,

its christmas eve and as promised we can now present the first bands for KEEP IT TRUE 2015 (!!)

- US Metal legend TITAN FORCE will return to KEEP IT TRUE. After their unbelievable show at KIT X its time for Harry & Co to return to Lauda-Königshofen

- Finally we are able to present Auburn Records legend SHOK PARIS at KIT. We are working with the band on a very special set.

- US thrashers AT WAR will be at KIT for the first time. Will be great to hear Ilsa and others again after their stunning show at Thrash Assault some years ago

- After her amazing show at Metal Assault we also had to book JUTTA WEINHOLD BAND also for KIT. She will play the highlights of their era with ZED YAGO and VELVET VIPER, but this time sung by two thousand fans from all over the world.

We hope we could give you nice xmas presents with these four bands and wish you all a nice xmas and a happy new year…

Metal On

Lax

Re: 24-25.04 - Keep It True XVIII @ Lauda-Königshofen (DE)

Messagepar Lax » sam. janv. 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Les dates des Vendredi 24 et Samedi 25 Avril 2015 sont désormais officiellement confirmées.

Lax

Messagepar Lax » lun. avr. 14, 2014 9:04 am

+ ► EXCITER (CAN)
TITAN FORCE (U.S.)
AT WAR (U.S.)

Hi friends,
Its now two weeks till KEEP IT TRUE 2014 and we have a special surprise for you.
We can already present you the Friday headliner for KEEP IT TRUE 2015.
On the festival we are going to announce 14 out of 20 bands for 2015 including the other headliner and all the co-headliners!!!
Tickets will be as always available directly at our merchandise stand.

But now, here is our Friday headliner 2015:
We are very proud, that we can present you EXCITER in original line up with Dan Beehler, John Ricci and Allan Johnson. We tried that for a long time and finally this dream comes true. Long Live The Loud!!
Here is the statement from John Ricci:

John Ricci a écrit :"Great news to all EXCITER fans worldwide: myself and original [EXCITER] members Dan Beehler [drums, vocals] and Allan Johnson [bass] have officially reunited! We intend [on] performing our bone-crushing, neck-snapping speed metal in as many countries that will have us!

"To celebrate our long-anticipated reunion, our first confirmed gig will be at the Keep It True festival in Lauda-Konigshofen, Germany, April 24, 2015. We hope to see you there! Our performance will consist of all the classics that established EXCITER as one of the pioneers of speed and thrash. New material and a new release will eventually follow.

"I also want to comment on my so-called 'retirement' which was posted on various sites on February 24 by the former EXCITER members. I just want to say I never said I was going to retire. In my opinion, this retirement announcement was fabricated exaggeration. What I did say is that 'I need a break from music' due to some rebellious behaviour from one of the musicians in the band. So, at this point, all that B.S. is behind me and I am now focusing on delivering some new ear-splitting, brain-rattling METAL with Dan and Allan!

"I want to thank all the loyal and dedicated fans and music industry individuals that contacted me during this false retirement statement and offering their support and a positive outcome to a situation that was non-repairable.

"Hope to see you soon with 'horns high and fists in the air!'"

Lax

Messagepar Lax » dim. avr. 27, 2014 4:45 pm

EXCITER (CAN)
+ ► RIOT V (U.S.)
TITAN FORCE (U.S.)
+ ► ULI JON ROTH (DE) - Scorpions Revisited Show
+ ► LEATHERWOLF (U.S.)
+ ► M:PIRE OF EVIL (U.K.) - Exclusive special VENOM Show with VERY special guest
+ ► FIST (U.K.)
AT WAR (U.S.)
+ ► COBRA (PER)
+ ► IRON THOR (Messengers Of Thor) (DE)
+ ► MAUSOLEUM GATE (FIN)
+ ► THE UNHOLY (PORT)

Lax

Messagepar Lax » jeu. mai 08, 2014 4:43 pm

EXCITER (CAN)
RIOT V (U.S.)
TITAN FORCE (U.S.)
ULI JON ROTH (DE) - Scorpions Revisited Show
LEATHERWOLF (U.S.)
M:PIRE OF EVIL (U.K.) - Exclusive special VENOM Show with VERY special guest
FIST (U.K.)
AT WAR (U.S.)
+ ► ARTIZAN (U.S.)
COBRA (PER)
IRON THOR (Messengers Of Thor) (DE)
MAUSOLEUM GATE (FIN)
THE UNHOLY (PORT)

Hi Friends,

Since last week KEEP IT TRUE 2015 is completely SOLD OUT!!
We are totally overwhelmed by the reactions and are so thankful for all you die hard fans from all over the world.
THANK YOU, without you, the festival would be nothing!!

As a small gift we can announce the next band for 2015.

US Prog Power Metallers ARTIZAN will play their very first European show at KEEP IT TRUE 2015.
The band of former Leviathan members has already released two great albums on Pure Steel Records and has gained a huge number of fans over here in Europe.

Lax

Messagepar Lax » sam. mai 17, 2014 7:37 pm

EXCITER (CAN)
RIOT V (U.S.)
TITAN FORCE (U.S.)
LEATHERWOLF (U.S.)
FIST (U.K.)
AT WAR (U.S.)
+ ► HEATHEN'S RAGE (U.S.)
ARTIZAN (U.S.)
COBRA (PER)
MAUSOLEUM GATE (FIN)
THE UNHOLY (PORT)

Hi Friends,

We continue very fast with new band announcements. This time we have the reunion of a real cult band for you. Legendary HEATHEN’S RAGE will play their very first European show at KIT. The band will consist of 3 out of 4 original members (Rob Warner, Mike LePond (Symphony X) and Chris Teresyn). Unfortunately singer Bob Pizzauro could not be part of the reunion, but we have an even better singer for you. Alan Tecchio (Hades/Watchtower) will be the singer for HEATHEN’S RAGE. Prespare for the “Knights OF Steel”.

Lax

Messagepar Lax » mer. oct. 01, 2014 8:49 pm

EXCITER (CAN)
RIOT V (U.S.)
TITAN FORCE (U.S.)
LEATHERWOLF (U.S.)
+ ► W.T.F.? (U.S.)
FIST (U.K.)
AT WAR (U.S.)
HEATHEN'S RAGE (U.S.)
BLASPHÈME (FR)
MINDLESS SINNER (SWE)
ARTIZAN (U.S.)
COBRA (PER)
MAUSOLEUM GATE (FIN)
THE UNHOLY (PORT)
SACRAL RAGE (GR)

Hi Friends,

ts time to announce the final band for KEEP IT TRUE 2015.

It is…………..a secret…..We won’t reveal who it is until the band enters the stage in the Tauberfrankenhalle. Be sure you will love it. They are from America and its not Cirith Ungol……no more hints till April 24th 2015….

Il me paraît assez évident que s'il ne s'agit ni de NUCLEAR ASSAULT, ni de HALLOWS EVE, ni de RIGOR MORTIS, Tarek et Oliver n'ont définitivement rien entravé à la musique dans ce milieu.

ZeitGeist777

Messagepar ZeitGeist777 » ven. oct. 03, 2014 12:18 pm

dark angel ?
"if we don't post pictures of big tits soon then the only thing left will be threads about Ghost and 45 year old hairy men asking if their edition of some obscure NWOBHM ep is the first press or the second press."
CDs, LPs... à vendre

ZeitGeist777

Messagepar ZeitGeist777 » lun. avr. 20, 2015 8:43 am

Je recherche un covoiturage au départ de Strasbourg pour 2 personnes (avec sacs). Participation à essence/frais évidemment.
"if we don't post pictures of big tits soon then the only thing left will be threads about Ghost and 45 year old hairy men asking if their edition of some obscure NWOBHM ep is the first press or the second press."
CDs, LPs... à vendre

Revenir à « Annonces concerts - Tournées européennes, Festivals et Etranger »